Requires three phase 190-250 VAC input power, however it can be operated using single phase 200-250 VAC with slightly reduced (2500W) output capacity.
The XKW Series System Supplies are 3000 watt supplies designed to provide highly stable, continuously variable output voltage and current for a broad range of development, system, and burn-in applications. The XKW Series employs high frequency switching regulator technology to achieve high power density and small package size.
- Rated 0-55 Vdc at 55 A, 3025W
- Input voltage 190-250 Vac at 14 Arms Three Phase, 47-63 Hz or 200-250 Vac at 20 Arms Single Phase, 47-63 Hz
- Simultaneous digital display of both DC output voltage and current
- Ten-turn potentiometer voltage and current controls permit high resolution setting of the output voltage and current from zero to the model-rated output
- Front panel push button control of Output Standby Mode, OVP reset, Remote Local Programming Mode selection, and preview of voltage, current, or OVP set points
- External indicator signals for Remote Monitoring of OVP status, Local/Remote Programming status, Thermal Shutdown, and Output Voltage and Current
- Current or Voltage Mode operation with Automatic Mode Crossover to respond to varying load requirements
- Flexible output configuration where multiple units can be connected in series or in parallel to provide increased voltage or current.
AC Input Connector
AC Input Strain Relief w/Screws
AC Input Connector Pins
DB25 Connector w/Jumpers (installed)