Features & Benefits
- Up to 7.25 GHz True Analog Bandwidth and Down to 43 ps Risetime (20% - 80%)
- > 400,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture Rate, powered by exclusive DPX® acquisition technology
- 20 GS/s Maximum Real-time Sample Rate
- Exceptional Delta-time Accuracy for High-confidence in Critical Timing Measurements
- MyScope® Custom Control Windows Enhance Productivity
- Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- Powerful Triggering Features for Fast Detection of Relevant Faults
- Communications Mask Testing Up to 4.25 Gb/s Rates
- Clock Recovery from Serial Data Streams up to 3.125 Gb/s
- Up to 64 MB Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ for Quick Navigation of Long Records
- TekConnect® Interface for High Fidelity Connection
- Classic Direct Controls, Touch-sensitive Display, or Mouse Navigation
- OpenChoice® with Microsoft Windows 2000 Delivers Built-in Networking and Analysis
- XGA 1024x768 display
- Signal Integrity, Jitter, and Timing Analysis
- Verification, Debug, and Characterization of Sophisticated Designs
- Design, Development, and Compliance Testing of Serial Data Streams Up to 4.25 Gb/s Rates
- Debug of Telecom, Datacom, and Storage Area Network Equipment Designs, and High-speed Backplanes
- Spectral Analysis
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
Superior Measurement Fidelity • Unrivaled Analysis • Uncompromised Usability
The TDS7000B Series’ unique combination of superior measurement fidelity, unrivaled analysis, and uncompromised usability makes it the ultimate test machine to simplify and speed the design of high-speed, complex systems. This family offers the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, and debugging sophisticated electronic designs.
They deliver up to 7.25 GHz (typical) true analog bandwidth, down to 43 ps rise time (20% - 80%), and 20 GS/s maximum real-time sample rate to capture critical events with fine detail. Exclusive DPX® acquisition technology enables waveform capture rates up to 400,000 wfms/s to quickly find rare glitches in seconds or minutes, instead of hours or days. Innovative software solutions deliver domain expertise for advanced analysis and compliance testing, while the OpenChoice® architecture enables users to integrate their expertise through the ability to easily write custom programs or utilize popular commercial software. The intuitive graphical user interface delivers sophisticated capability to advanced users without intimidating occasional users.
MyScope® Custom Control Windows
MyScope control windows allow you to build your own control windows with only the controls, features, and capabilities that you care about and are important in your job. For the first time you can create your own personalized “toolbox” of oscilloscope features. No longer do you need to search through menus for features or re-learn how to drive the oscilloscope after a break from the lab. MyScope control windows are easily created in a matter of minutes using a simple, visual, drag and drop process. Once created, these customized windows are easily accessed through a dedicated MyScope button and menu selection on the oscilloscope button/menu bar, just like any other control window. You can make an unlimited number of custom control windows, enabling each person who uses the oscilloscope, in a shared environment, to have their own unique control window. Since the control windows are stored as files on the hard drive, they can easily be transferred to other CSA7000B, TDS5000B, or TDS6000B/C Series oscilloscopes, or they can even be e-mailed to a co-worker around the world when the need arises. MyScope control windows will benefit all oscilloscope users, from eliminating the ramp-up time that many face when returning to the lab after not using an oscilloscope for a while, to the power user who can now operate far more efficiently. Everything you need is found in one control window rather than having to constantly navigate through menu after menu to repeat similar tasks.
Right mouse click menus make simple things as they should be – simple. Right click menus are context sensitive, meaning the choices presented in the menu depend on where you right clicked the mouse. This makes right click menus extremely intuitive. Want to change the cursor type? Right click on a cursor or the cursor readouts. Want to change the reference levels of an automatic measurement? Right click on the measurement. Want to change trigger parameters? Right click on the trigger readouts. Want to change a waveform’s color? Right click on the waveform handle. Virtually
Please contact our sales department for more information.