Unit configured with the following options:
Described Features may require certain Options be installed, contact Sales for details.
From DSO to OC-48/48c, the industry standard T-Berd 310 Communications Analyzer packs electrical, optical, and high-speed optical testing power into one growth-oriented instrument.
- Combines comprehensive electrical, optical, and highspeed testing in one dynamic and upgradeable instrument.
- Provides a flexible testing platform for central office, laboratory, manufacturing, or outside plant environments.
- Maximizes your investment potential with convenient and easy-to-use upgrade options.
- Improves field test process control and tracking with automatic setup and electronic capture of test results with T-BERD AutoMate.
- Detect physical layer problems and test DSO, DS1 and DS3 through OC-48 at the mobile telepone switching office (MTSO)
- Maximize maintenance and troubleshooting efficiency in the central office (CO) with dual DS3 receivers, extensive DS1 analysis, and a wide range of simultaneous error measurements.
- Complete pulse shape analysis and jitter measurements, simulate ATM traffic conditions, and perform detailed laboratory testing using advanced error insertion.
- Fully integrate the unit into your automated test system with the RS-232/IEEE-488 remote control interface and rack munt capbility.
- SONET test OC-48/48c, OC-12, OC-3, OC-1, and STS-1 signals. Insert BIP errors, frame errors, FEBEs, and alarms. Generate and detect pointer activity.
- Test ATM at OC-12c, OC-3c, DS3, and DS1 rates. Both HEC and PLCP cell delineation are available at DS3 and DS1.
- Enhanced field test process controland tracking with T-BERD AutoMATE's automatic setup and electronics capture of test results.
WECO 440 Cable