The UDSL-3Play Module for the MTT Platform addresses key test requirements for Triple Play services deployed over a ‘Universal’ DSL access network. Features include VDSL2 and ADSLx infrastructure tests and services testing for Data, Video, and VoIP, enabling network service providers to verify and ensure these new IP based services are properly delivered to end users. Another benefit is the support of Triple Play Services features at both the DSL and 10/100 Ethernet test interfaces, enabling technicians to sectionalize problems at the Customer Premises.
• CPE Emulation for VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL1.
• One Button Test providing key DSL layer metrics including Data Rate, SNR Margin and line errors.
• Triple Play Services testing for IP Data, IP Video, and VoIP for both 10/100 Ethernet and DSL test interfaces.
• CO Emulation capability for CPE verification and pre-qualification tests.
• Provides Universal DSL infrastructure test capability, all-in-one.
• Eliminates the need for multiple VDSL /ADSL /IP services test equipment.
• Simple, intuitive user interface.
• Leverages the MTT Platform, the industry leader for handheld field test solutions.
• The combination of an MTT ACM II Host Chassis with the UDSL-3Play Module is the ultimate all-in-one test tool for DSL based Triple Play services, enabling thorough verification of the copper infrastructure and the Triple Play IP services that are delivered over the DSL pipe.
Sunrise Telecom SSMTT-48