The Vector Signal Generator R&S®SM300 offers all the features required of a general purpose signal generator: wide frequency range, large variety of modulation functions and high reliability - at an extremely attractive price.
The fields of application of the R&S®SM300 are virtually unlimited in development, servicing or production where it is used as a flexible signal source in automatic test systems.
The built-in I/Q modulator is ideal for generating digitally modulated signals. An external two-channel arbitrary waveform generator (e.g. R&S®AM300) serves as a modulation source.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Modulation types: AM, FM, φM, Pulse and I/Q
- NF output: 20 Hz to 80 kHz
- SSB phase noise <-95 dBc (fc = 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset, 1 Hz measurement bandwidth)
- Level uncertainty < 1dB (fc > 100 kHz, Level >-120 dBm, 20°C to 30°C)
- Graphical oriented user interface
- USB interface