Description of the Microwave Frequency Counter
The Phase Matrix 320A, 326A, and 346A Microwave Frequency Counters are capable of measuring frequencies from 10Hz to 125 MHz on Channel 1 and from 50 MHz to 20 GHz (320A), 26.5 GHz (326A), and 46 GHz (346A) on Channel 2. These frequency counters are also capable of measuring power on Channel 2 (in the same frequency ranges). All three counters have a maximum frequency resolution of 1 Hz.
The Phase Matrix 320A/326A/346A provides GPIB and RS-232 serial interfaces and is suitable for bench-top and ATE operation.
The basic measurement functions of the Phase Matrix 320A/326A/346A include Frequency, Relative Frequency, Frequency Offset, and Power (including Power Offset and Relative Power). All of these features are accessible from the front panel and over the GPIB and RS-232 interfaces.
The Phase Matrix 320A/326A/346A includes the following additional measurement functions and features that are designed specifically for manufacturing and service applications:
• 1, 2, 5, and 10 MHz external-reference capability
• Optional high-stability oven oscillator for high-accuracy needs and lengthened calibration cycles
• Frequency- and power-offset capabilities for relative measurements
• SCPI programming capability
• Battery and dc input option for operation in locations where AC power is unavailable
• Optional soft carrying case for safe transportation and mobile use
Programmable control is performed via a GPIB or RS-232 serial interface. The GPIB and RS-232C ports are standard for the Phase Matrix 320A/326A/346A.
|Agilent / Keysight 53150A||Agilent Keysight 53150A 001 20 GHz CW Microwave Counter Power Meter with Option 001 Oven Timebase and Fresh Cal Cert from Agilent||$5595.00|
Phase Matrix 320A