Ships via pallet freight. Please contact sales for a quote to your location.
As a member of Pacific's ASX-Series family of high performance AC Power Sources, the 345ASX offers the low acoustic noise, ease of installation, and maximum power density found in all of Pacific's high frequency, pulse width modulated AC Power Sources. Control and operational features provide a high degree of versatility and ease for applications ranging from simple, manually controlled frequency conversion to harmonic testing and sophisticated bus programmable transient simulation.
AC TEST POWER
The 345-ASX is equipped with a powerful micro-controller with the ability to operate as a fully integrated test system. It supplies a variety of power conditions and transients to the device under test while metering and analyzing all output performance parameters.
FREQUENCY/ VOLTAGE CONVERSION
The 345-ASX is an excellent source of stable AC Voltage over the frequency range of 15 to 1,200 Hz. The output frequency is quartz-crystal stabilized.
With the ability to provide single, two, and three-phase outputs, the 345ASX is an ideal choice to convert three-phase line voltage into precisely controlled split (twophase) or single-phase output power.
• 1 phase / 3 phase Selectable Output from front panel or bus command.
• 15 to 1,200 Hz. Operation – 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth.
• Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with Continuous Self-Calibration (CSC) engaged.
• True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power.
• RS-232 Interface.
• Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
• 99 stored programs with associated transients for static and dynamic test applications.
|Pacific Power 120-ASX
|Pacific Power 120ASX-UPC1/G 2.0 kVA Single Phase AC Power Source with UPC1 Controller and GPIB option. 15Hz to 1.2 kHz.
Pacific Power 345-ASX