Key Features and Specifications
- Broad 10MHz to 6GHz frequency range enables use in a wide variety of applications, including test of mobile phones and infrastructures, WLAN devices, RFID readers, and WiMax devices.
- Large dynamic range of +20dBm to -63dBm measures a wide variety of signals, either directly from the device-under-test or through layers of cabling and fixtures.
- Integrated power sensor eliminates the need to carry a separate sensor and makes it the most compact and truly portable RF power measurement instrument.
- Internal power reference enables self-calibration and eliminates the need for the user to perform an independent calibration before the instrument can be used.
- Absolute accuracy as good as ±0.21dB enables more precise characterization of devices, tighter test limits, and more accurate fixture calibration.
The Model 3500 Portable RF Power Meter is a compact, handheld instrument that makes lab quality RF power measurements in both field and R&D laboratory environments. With an absolute accuracy as good as ±0.21dB, a wide frequency range of 10MHz to 6GHz, and a measurement range of -63dBM to +20dBM, the Model 3500 is suitable for a wide variety of RF measurement applications. Its built-in power sensor eliminates the need for users to carry both an instrument and a separate sensor module, and the same sensor is used when duplicating tests or measurements for better repeatability. Truly portable, the Model 3500 fits easily into your hand or a toolkit; an optional belt loop holster or carrying case with shoulder strap is also available. To optimize flexibility, it's capable of drawing operating power from batteries, an AC-DC converter module, or a computer via the USB interface. With its features and very attractive price, the Model 3500 truly redefines superior value.
- Ideal for use in production test, research and development, design verification, installation, and maintenance
- Associated with mobile phones and infrastructure, wireless sensors and transceivers, and WiMax, WLAN, RFID, mobile radio, Zigbee, and Bluetooth devices.
USB Cable - Type A to Mini B