** Includes VFL and Power Meter Options **
T-Berd 6000 Description:
The T-BERD 6000 is a compact and lightweight test platform designed for the installation and maintenance of fiber networks. It offers field service technicians the highest levels of performance and upgradeability on the market. Modular in design, the T-BERD 6000 offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality, with over 40 different fiber modules supporting a wide range of applications, and is a single source for future fiber and photonic testing needs.
- Compact and lightweight for the field.
- Future proof with over 40 application modules already supported.
- Choose from IL/ORL, OTDR, PMD, CD, or WDM plug-in modules.
- Application modules compatible with T-BERD 8000.
- Backwards compatibility with existing MTS-5000 family OTDR modules.
- Simple for the novice, fully featured for the expert.
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8.4 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen option.
- Extended battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection Check with VFL, power meter, Loss Test Set/ ORL meter and video inspection scope optionsBuilt-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Unique automatic bi-directional analysis function available to save up to 50% test time for OTDR, IL, and ORL measurements.
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1Gb extended memory option.
- Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results with FiberTrace (OFS-100) and FiberCable (OFS-200).
8126HD Optical Module Information:
Applicable fiber SMF 9/125 ìm
Interchangeable optical connectors FC, SC, DIN, ST, LC
OTDR Optical performance
- Central wavelength(1) 1310/1550 nm ±20 nm
Laser safety class (21 CFR) Class 1
Pulsewidth 10 ns to 20 uS
Distance range Up to 380 kM
Getting Started Manual
Optical Connector (Qty 1) (installed)
AC Charger Adapter