The Agilent 8720ES vector network analyzer allows complete characterization of RF and microwave components. The 8720ES includes an integrated synthesized source, test set and tuned receiver. The built-in S-parameter test set provides a full range of magnitude and phase measurements in both the forward and reverse directions. Built-in vector accuracy enhancement techniques include full two-port, adapter-removal, and optional TRL calibration.
- 50 MHz to 20 GHz
- 100 dB of dynamic range
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Two measurement channels
- Four display channels
- Frequency and power sweeps
- Fast sweep and data transfer speed
- Pass/Fail testing, powerful marker functions
- Electronic calibration (ECal)
Includes the following options:
- 012 direct sampler access: configures the test set with direct access to A and B sampler receiver inputs. Operates as a standard instrument with the jumpers installed.
- 1D5 high-stability frequency reference: replaces standard frequency reference with a higher stability unit.
Quick Reference Guide
Installation and Quick Start Guide
3.5mm Semi-rigid Jumper (installed)
Front Handle Kit (installed)
Opt 012 Jumper (Qty 2) (installed)
EEPROM Backup Disk