Features & Specifications
- Full accessory kit included - see "included accessories tab"
- High probe sensitivity
- Low distortion levels
- Minimal Circuit Loading - input capacitance of only 0.7 pF shunted by 1 Mohm of resistance
- frequency response of 300kHz to 3GHz
- Unity gain ensures high accuracy in swept measurements
- Easy to perform in-circuit measurements
The 85024A has a three pin power connector that plugs directly into the following instruments:
8568B, 8590A/B/E series ,8560A/B/E series, E4400 series, 71100A, 8753D/E/ES, 8752C, 8751A, 3577A/B, 4195A, and many more.
It can be used with other instruments by supplying power via an 1122A Probe Power Supply (sold separately) or any dual ±15V, 130 mA supply.
Operation Manual (QR Link)
Service Manual (QR Link)
Wooden Storage Box
Anti-Static Protection Cap
Hook Tip Adapter
Probe Tip to Type N Adapter
Probe Tip Nut Driver
Slip-on Tip with Ground Spike
Replacement Tip - Small (Qty 2)
Replacement Tip - Large (Qty 3)