The Greenlee Communications Sidekick® Plus helps technicians diagnose and troubleshoot problems with twisted pair cable. Using the
latest digital technology the Sidekick® Plus provides an easy-to-use, feature rich, multifunction test set for today’s telecom engineer.
In addition to the standard Sidekick® Plus features - Stress Test, Volt-ohm meter (VOM), Loop Current tests, Longitudinal Balance,
Transmission and Noise tests, Open Meter, Load Coil detection, Resistive Fault Locate (RFL) and a Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR)
- we’ve added a 1 Gigaohm Insulation Resistance test, an optional suite of Wideband Spectrum Analysis tests, and an option for VDSL/
ADSL sync and service tests.
With improved test set up and speed of test, and with a longer battery life, the Greenlee Communications Sidekick® Plus helps
technicians get the job done faster, safer, and easier.
- 1 Gigaohm Insulation Resistance
- Advanced Pulse & Step TDR for improved accuracy, including auto-Bridge Tap detection
- Improved speed of test andsimple menu selection
- Long lasting, Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Comprehensive testing of voltage, current, resistance and other parameters of copper cables
- Patented stress balance test
- Measurement of distance to opens
- Line quality tests for noise, loss and power influence
- Multimode wire tracing tones
- Resistance fault locator (RFL) and calculator
- Built-in loudspeaker dialing with phone book memory
- Auto-test mode with Pass/Fail
- USB download of test results and field upload of software
- Analog meter or digital display selectable
- Big, easy-to-read 320 x 240 display with backlight
- Readable in bright sunlight
- Advanced cable diagnosis and troubleshooting in a single test set
- Easy to use
- Ground Resistance Testing
- Impulse Noise Testing to 35 Mhz
- 35 Mhz Wideband Spectrum Analysis, including Wideband Noise, Wideband Loss, and Longitudinal Noise
- 8.8 Mhz Loss Measurement Test
- VDSL / ADSL Modem Sync and Service Test: DSL Showtime, Bits per Tone, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, H-Log, Error Detect, IP Layer Testing (Ping, Trace-Route, HTTP and FTP)
Please contact our sales department for more information.