For more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications found on top-end bench instruments. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 1 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500 point per input, they're ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.
- Dual-input - 100 MHz bandwidth.
- Up to 1 GS/s real-time sampling per input.
- Connect and View: automatic triggering, a full range of manual trigger modes plus external triggering.
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord¿ mode.
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens.
- 24 automatic waveform measturements.
- Cursors, zoom and real-time clock.
- Four hours rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
- 1000V CAT II and 600V CAT III safety certified.
- Up to 1000V independently floating isolated inputs.
- Includes a 5,000 counts True-rms multimeter and a TrendPlot paperless recorder.
Please contact our sales department for more information.