The Eaton M1011A AC Ratio Standard was designed for instrument standards and calibration laboratories, or an application where maximum accuracy is required.
▪ 50 to 10,000 Hz frequency range
▪ 0.35 f (f in Hz) or 350 V
▪ Requires no special input voltage settings for specified accuracy (input voltage variations have no appreciable effect on linearity)
▪ Seven in-line control knobs permit quick, easy settings of required values
▪ 0.00001% resolution
▪ 0.0001% terminal linearity
▪ 7 decades with a 1.1 and -.1 output
▪ -0.0111111 ratio is available
Please contact our sales department for more information.