The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2250M is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Cable/Pipe Locator 2250M incorporates advanced electronics to quickly and efficiently trace the path of underground cables and pipes (with metallic tracer wire). It provides accurate cable/pipe, or Sonde depth measurements, giving a digital readout in inches, feet and inches, or centimeters (user-selectable). Lightweight, compact and well-balanced, these cable and pipe locators allow you to accurately and easily:
• Read, write and conduct direct depth reading of 3M™ iD markers
• Locate cable and pipe path
• Measure cable/pipe, or Sonde depth with the push of a button
• Measures signal current in the cable/pipe
• Identify cable using toning
• Passive locate of power cables
- Four active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area.
- Accurate multi-antenna design for various user-selected locating modes—Directional Peak, Multi-Directional Null, plus a single antenna Special Peak mode for deep depths.
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions.
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities
- Locate, write and read information into the 3M™ iD Electronic Marker System.
Direct Connect Cable