Canoga Perkins Model 1401e Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR). Fast, accurate and easy to use, the Canoga Perkins Model 1401e Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) will locate and identify faults and problems in telephone cables and DSL lines. The faults and problems identified by the 1401e include shorts, crosses, opens, high resistance opens, splits, load coils, repeaters, wet splices, wet sections, bridge taps and unbalances.
Because the 1401e is designed with the OSP Technician in mind, the top menus contain the most frequently used features and parameters. The 1401e's menu structure is especially fast and easy to use. It minimizes operator keystrokes, quickly executes commands and uses common industry nomenclature.
- Back-lit Supertwist LCD Screen - rugged and easy to read
- Thirty two Memory Locations for trace storage
- Dual Trace Storage - allows storage of reference and trouble pairs
- Parallel and Serial Printer Interfaces - supports IBM/Epson-compatible dot matrix and HP Laserjet II compatible printers
- Traces downloadable to PC or laptop computer
- The Accumulate Test allows for capture and storage of intermittent troubles
Additional Features Included
Rechargeable Battery operation provides six to eight hours of continuous use with automatic shut down if not used for ten minutes. Both Serial and Parallel printer interfaces provide the capability of outputting to a printer or exporting to a computer through the serial port for historical storage of traces or future comparisons and analysis.
- Crosstalk Testing
- Multiple Trace Comparisons
- Single and Dual Pair Testing
- Eight Measuring Ranges from 250 to 40,000 feet
- Adjustable Propagation Velocity
Tracer Software Manual
Quick Reference Card
Test Lead (Qty 2)
AC Charger Adapter