- 2E: Electronic Step Attenuator – Adds a 10 dB/step
electronic attenuator with a 120 dB range for the
MG3691A. Rated RF output power is reduced.
- 4: 10 MHz to 2.2 GHz RF coverage, Ultra-Low Phase
Noise version – Uses a digital down converter to
significantly reduce SSB phase noise.
- 13A: External Pulse Modulation; rear panel BNC
connector for connection of external pulse
- 24: Pulse Generator – Provides pulse waveforms for internal
VALUE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Your microwave signal generation requirements have never been tougher, and yet your capital equipment budget has never been
tighter. You need the most value you can get in a synthesizer, but you can’t compromise performance. You need a synthesizer that
meets today’s needs yet can be upgraded at a reasonable cost to satisfy future requirements without shattering your test equipment
Anritsu’s MG3690A series of synthesizers deliver the highest performance and the highest value available today.
THE MG3690A SYNTHESIZED CW GENERATOR
These basic signal sources provide accurate outputs over a wide frequency and
power range for Local Oscillator duty and other CW applications.
- Broad frequency coverage including 0.1 Hz to 40 GHz
in a single coax output
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- 0.1 Hz optional frequency resolution
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel