- Standard model includes cable and antenna analyzer (CAT)
- Expand capabilities with optional T/R vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, and more
- Save time by measuring return loss and distance-to-fault simultaneously
- Calibrate easily in the field with QuickCal
- Measure average and pulse power with a USB power sensor
- Use the industry's lightest all-in-one analyzer at only 2.8 kg (6.2 lb)
- CAT and VNA: 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- SA: 100 kHz to 4/6 GHz
Keysight Technologies, Inc. FieldFox brings bench-level accuracy into the field by delivering precise handheld RF and microwave measurements that agree with benchtop analyzers. FieldFox RF and microwave analyzers include: spectrum analyzers (N993x), full 2-port vector network analyzers (N992x), and all-in-one combination analyzers (N991x). The combination analyzer’s base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and can be configured to include spectrum and network analysis.
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.