The Keysight Agilent 53131A universal frequency counter has frequency resolution of 10 digits per second, 500 ps time interval resolution and a complete set of test and analysis features. The unit comes with two 225 MHz channels, and you can choose an optional third channel that measures up to 3 GHz, 5 GHz, or 12.4 GHz plus three available timebase upgrades to configure your instrument as needed.
- PC connectivity software allows you to easily transfer measurement data and images into familiar PC applications like Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Measurements include frequency, frequency ratio, time interval, rise/fall time, phase, duty cycle, positive/negative pulse width, totalize, peak voltage, time interval average and time interval delay
- Automated limit tests and one-button measurement setups for fast, easy operation
- Two 225 MHz input channels, plus optional third channel up to 12.4 GHz
- Built-in statistics feature lets you simultaneously measure average, min/max, and standard deviation
- 10 digits per second, 500 ps time interval resolution
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link.
- GPIB Standard
Operation Manual (QR Link)
Programming Manual (QR Link)
Service Manual (QR Link)
Boot/Handle Set (installed)