The Agilent 34410A builds on the industry-standard 34401A, and the 34411A builds o nthe 34410A. The 34410A adds improved accuracy, improved measurement speed and throughput, LAN and USB connectivity and expanded measurements. The 34411A adds capabilities shown at the bottom of the page.
- 6 ½ digit resolution
- Basic accuracy: .0030 % DC,0.06% AC
- 14 measurement functions including capacitance & temperature
- Data Logger with 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- LAN (LXI Class C), USB & GPIB standard
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5 1/2 digits to the PC
- 1,000 readings/sec @ 6 1/2 digits to the PC
All the features of the 34410A (above), plus:
- 50,000 readings/sec. @ 4 1/2 digits to the PC
- 1M reading memory
- Analog level and pre/post triggering
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
Quick Start Tutorial
Test Lead Set #34138A