The Agilent 33210A 10 MHz Function Generator is affordable, versatile, and reliable.
It offers uncompromising performance at a lower price for basic functions and waveforms. It is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8 K-point arbitrary waveform generator
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with variable edge, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM Modulation, linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst all standard
Quick Reference Manual
IO Libraries Suite Software