The Agilent 35665A is a 2-channel Dynamic Signal Analyzer providing measurement solutions in vibration, acoustics, and control systems. Its major options are computed order tracking, real-time octave, swept sine, curve fit and synthesis, arbitrary source, and Instrument BASIC.
- 1-channel at 102.4 kHz, 2 channels at 51.2 kHz
- 100, 200, 400, 800 lines of resolution
- Built in 3.5" floppy disk
- Tachometer input
- Source: Random, burst random, pink noise, sine, swept-sine, arbitrary, periodic chirp, burst chirp
- 3.2 M Sample time-capture buffer (optional)
- Measurements: linear spectrum, cross-spectrum, power spectral density, frequency response, time waveform, auto-correlation, cross-correlation, histogram, PDF, CDF
- Optional real-time octave, computed order tracking, swept-sine, curve fit, synthesis, and arbitrary source.
- 1C1 - Add 2MB memory
- 1D2 - Swept Sine measurement
- 1C2 - HP Instrument Basic
- 1D4 - Arbitrary waveform source
Please contact our sales department for more information.