• Wide range of OTDR and OLTS modules covering every application with two fast field interchangeable slots for modules
• The ONLY platform highly visible in bright sunlight, this NEW high visibility screen option means the MTS-5100 can be used in any lighting condition
• From LAN (1.5 m event dead zone) to very long haul applications (44 dB dynamic range)
• High performance testing (up to 128,000 acquisition points with 0.1 s real-time sweep)
• Maximum portability (3.5 kg) and up to 16 hours battery operation (Telcordia GR196)
• A complete range of PC software to enhance your OTDR reporting capabilities reducing cable acceptance reporting by up to 70%
FTTx testing The unique JDSU MTS-5100 is a fiber tester with a range of plug-in modules providing a comprehensive, integrated solution for OTDR and power meters with talk set option testing in one field-rugged instrument. Powerful, easy to use and highly cost-effective, MTS-5100 is designed to push the boundaries of field test productivity for network installers, operators and maintenance teams.
A wide range of field-interchangeable modules are available for the MTS-5100 platform, including OTDRs for multimode (MM), very short haul/FTTx (VSR), short range (SRe), medium haul (DR), long haul (HD), very long haul (VHD), and 1625 nm, visual fault locator, and a range of light sources and power meters with talk set option.
JDSU’s optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) and loss test (LTS) plug-in modules are compact, yet powerful additions to the MTS-5100 family of testers.
The MTS-5100 offers the industry’s fastest, highest performance solutions of any OTDR field instrument on the market. Both the OTDR and LTS modules deliver high accuracy, cost effective, reliable testing for the installation and maintenance of FTTx networks.
|Acterna JDSU 5073WDM||JDSU Acterna 5073 WDM Optics module with PMD option for MTS5100e and MTS5200e mainframes. WDM + PMD Analyzer.|
Acterna JDSU MTS5100e