Note - This is a bargain basement item which may not be fully refurbished, tested, or accessorized like our standard reconditioned items. The pictures shown are generally of the item you will receive unless we have multiple pieces in stock in identical condition. See below for specific terms of this item. The listed price reflects the terms shown however if you require additional service, warranty, or accessories please use the make offer button and let us know what you need.
MFR / Model: HP 5334B / 030 / 060
Condition: Fair condition As Pictured.
Testing Performed: Auto trigger doesn't work below approx 1 MHz. Otherwise tested good.
Warranty: 10 day right of return if not working properly other than the low frequency auto trigger.
Accessories Included: power cord
The Agilent 5334B counter offers high-resolution measurement power with versatile signal conditioning, triggering, and external arming features to handle a range of demanding measurement applications. Rise and fall time, pulse width, and AC/DC voltage can be measured at the push of a button or with a single HP-IB command. Automatic trigger level and attenuator settings provide adjustment-free measurements that are displayed in units of your choice.
- 200 ps time interval average resolution, 2 ns single-shot resolution
- Selectable resolution and measurement time
- Full complement of measurements
- External arming increases measurement capability
- Two matched 100 MHz A and B input channels (optional 1.3 GHz C channel)
- Independent selection of signal conditioning for both A and B channels
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
- Option 030 - 1300 MHz C Channel
- Option 060 - rear input